This is a 1 day course.
This course examines subcontracting within the supply chain. The COVID period has provided clarity to the public sector on the risk involved in not having oversight on their full supply chain and the need to ensure resilience within the supply chain or mitigate this risk.
On completion Learners will be able to:
- Understand purpose and uses of supply chain mapping.
- Describe the supply chain mapping process.
- Explain use of value chain mapping to identify value and efficiency.
- Explain use of supply chain mapping to identify potential risks.
- Understand the resource implications of supply chain mapping.
- Apply technology platforms to build and populate supply chain maps.
This course is aimed at both procurement and contract management staff.