This is a 2 day course.
Learners will have the opportunity to practice and review their skills, knowledge and behaviours within a safe space, whilst also carrying out engaging interactive sessions with colleagues. Learners will leave the course with a clear set of tools to enhance their negotiation performance. This course is an intermediate level course aimed at delivery/project team members involved in negotiation with suppliers during the procurement cycle.
On completion Learners will be able to:
- Understand the 6 steps model for effective negotiation
- Explore negotiation relationships and ethics
- Discuss methods and behavioural factors which can influence others
- Develop bargaining, leverage and questioning techniques to reveal value
- Understand how to manage conflict in negotiation
- Plan and conduct successful negotiations
This highly experiential course will develop existing negotiation skills and behaviours of delivery/project team members who are involved in negotiation.