This is a 3 day course.
On completion of this course Learners will be able to identify approaches to successfully achieve commercial negotiated agreements with other parties.
On completion learners will be able to:
- Examine negotiation and the associated strategies, tools and techniques
- Confirm understanding of how commercial negotiations should be undertaken
- Identify behavioural factors which can influence others
- Understand how to manage conflict
- Analyse the impact that bias and culture can have on negotiations
- Conduct multiple negotiations
This highly practical course is aimed at personnel who are involved in complex negotiations.