This is a half day course.
Relatively few procurement and contract management staff are formally trained in risk, especially in commercial risk and opportunity. Learners gain insight into contract risk, and how to engage with mitigation and cost in suppliers’ bids.
On completion Learners will be able to:
- Discuss commercial risk in the procurement lifecycle.
- Understand and manage opportunity in contracts.
- Understand how supply costs can hide in contract risk.
- Discuss Black Swan Risks and new ways at looking at this area.
- Discuss generic contingency plans for commercial risk.
This half-day course is for learners who understand the procurement lifecycle, focusing on its risk and opportunity aspects.