This is a 1 day course.
The statement of requirement is key to procuring the correct goods or services. Lacking a clear and accurate specification, bidders struggle with a matching response, risking procurement failure. This is arguably the most important tender document, remaining a regular source of contract leakage.
On completion Learners will be able to:
- Understand why specifications matter.
- Understand the importance of scope.
- Understand the elements involved in specification writing.
- Understand the process for writing requirements.
- Understand how Performance Frameworks work and how to write them.
This course would benefit the technical team, requirement owners, and project team members who produce requirements for public procurement, as well as procurement staff.