This is a 1 day course.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to explain administrative processes behind contract development and how to measure contract performance. Learners will also be able to identify how to achieve effective tendering and evaluation.
On completion Learners will be able to:
- Know the administrative content and key tasks associated with commercial contracts.
- Define what contract drafting entails.
- Discuss the different types of contract.
- Understand how to measure contract performance within a framework.
- Know how effective tendering is achieved.
- Describe the tender evaluation process.
This course is aimed at procurement officers involved in tendering, contract drafting and evaluation including how to measure supplier’s performance effectively.