Tender Evaluation and Award
This is a 1 day course.
Learners explore what is involved in good tender evaluation and award, and discuss compliance with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. They work through the tender evaluation process and understand the components of the evaluation model.
On completion Learners will be able to:
- Understand what tender evaluation is
- Identify what compliance with the Public Contracts Regulation 2015 means
- Understand effective requirements capture
- Explain the tender evaluation process
- Discuss unconscious bias
- Describe the award process
This course is aimed at non-procurement officers involved in the tender evaluation and award procedure, ensuring contracts are effectively placed to deliver value for money.