This is a 2 day course.
Good Contract Management ensures that suppliers deliver and the client receives value for money for their requirements throughout the contract lifecycle.
On completion Learners will be able to:
- Understand the importance of contract management
- Understand contract implementation and mobilisation activities
- Describe Business as Usual activities and tools
- Examine performance management methods
- Review financial responsibilities within contract management
- Identify change control and benefits realisation
- Understand how to manage escalations and disputes
- Evaluate the importance of supplier and client relationship management
- Review risk management and business continuity
- Understand exit management and termination activities
- Identify contract close-out and lessons learned activities
This course is aimed at practitioners who want to better understand the core activities of best practice contract management, improve performance and proactively manage their contracts.