This is a 1 day course.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to understand how the supply market works, the tools used to conduct market analysis, and how this understanding can be used to shape procurement strategy.
On completion Learners will be able to:
- Explain the relationship between the requirement and market analysis.
- Describe why and how to undertake market engagement.
- Explain the model used in understanding the market.
- Explain the risks/benefits of market engagement.
- Supply chain mapping for compliance and transparency.
- Understand the business case and its relevance to pre-sourcing.
- Explain the different routes to market.
This one day foundation course is aimed at procurement officers who are involved in undertaking market analysis.