Delegate Special Requirements
- Delegates must attend and complete all aspects of the course to qualify for certification.
- The full cost of the course will be charged for delegates who arrive late or are absent from all or any part of the course, even when they are refused admittance due to lateness.
- Transfer requests received less than 10 working days prior to the course start date will be considered due to illness only, and on receipt of a medical certificate.
- If a medical certificate cannot be supplied, we will accept confirmation from the delegates’ company HR Department that the delegate was unable to attend due to illness. This must be supplied on company letter-headed paper.
Explosive Learning Solutions Ltd is committed to Equal Opportunities. To enable us to ensure that all delegates are treated fairly and their requirements are fully met, you are requested to advise us in advance of any requirements that you, or your organisation’s delegates have to enable them to participate fully in the training.
Please note that it may be necessary to charge for any additional costs incurred for specialist equipment and/or personnel, such as signers or translators.Quality Assurance
- Explosive Learning Solutions is certified for both ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004.
- ISO 9001 is a certified Quality Management System (QMS) which demonstrates our ability to consistently provide products and services that meet the needs of our customers and other relevant stakeholders. Our QMS is based on sound quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
- ISO 14001 is an internationally-accepted Environmental Management standard that outlines how to put an effective environmental management system in place. It has helped Explosive Learning Solutions remain commercially successful without overlooking its environmental responsibilities. It has helped us grow while reducing the environmental impact of our growth.
- ASPECT - This ensures that a Training Provider upholds the highest standards of training, including:
- The maximum number of delegates will not exceed 16.
- Professional support and development throughout.
- Provision of spacious and light training rooms.
- Provision of official manuals and training materials.
- Guarantee of subject matter expertise.
- Comprehensive support pre, during and post-course.
- Guaranteed courses and professional integrity.
- Guarantee that all courses advertised by ASPECT members are bona fide.
- Responsive and efficient customer service.